Consulting - Risk Management Frameworks - Manager
- Consulting - Risk & Regulation
- FS Risk & Regulation
Our Financial Services Risk and Regulation (FSRR) team is made up of 50 partners and 800 professional staff and our number and capabilities are expanding every day.
The Risk Management Frameworks (RMF) team is looking for a number of professionals to join its rapidly expanding team at Manager and Senior Associate level.
On joining this group your role would be focused on helping our clients strengthen all aspects of their risk management frameworks. This includes the design of effective risk governance structures and control infrastructures to support consistent management of a range of risks. These include, operational and technology risk to credit, market and counterparty risk.
The Risk team supports some of the UK’s largest corporate organisations and the role provides the individual with significant development opportunities that arise through working in such a high growth area.
Key areas covered by the RMF group are:
- Building frameworks that allow for the execution of our client’s strategy in a risk constrained environment. This is achieved through us helping to articulate risk appetite, designing risk management frameworks and capital and liquidity frameworks
- Align the risk framework to current regulations
- Design client’s target operating model including organisational structure, people and technology requirements
- Enforce the link between business and risk, through assessing and enhancing effective risk culture and enterprise risk management
Some expertise in Basel II/III (Banking) and/or Solvency II experience (Insurance) is highly beneficial.
Advanced knowledge of at least three of the following areas:
- Risk governance
- Risk appetite framework
- Policy framework
- Operational risk management framework
- Credit risk management framework
- Market risk management framework
- Reporting and infrastructure
- Stress testing
- Capital management
- Risk culture
- Previous risk management framework design and/or implementation experience
- An ability to establish a risk management target operating model that support the business’s overall operating model.
- Ability to design effective risk reporting infrastructure that supports the consistent reporting of risk across the business.
Experience of risk management framework activity in one or more of:
- Degree/Post Grad in business, finance or economics
• An insurer or bank
• Other large corporate organisations
• Consultancy role delivering services to one or both of the above
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.