We help our clients understand and implement the changes required by conduct-related regulation, making sure they have the means to deliver fair outcomes for their customers. Working across the regulatory lifecycle from product design through to sale and beyond, as well as performing risk assessments and reviewing existing policies, we help deliver tailored solutions to enable our clients to meet and exceed regulatory requirements.
Our team also has extensive experience in culture reviews and improvement programmes and reward and remuneration. We have the skills and expertise to offer a comprehensive offering on everything relating to conduct, culture and the customer.
As a Director in you would be responsible for the following:
· Identifying and developing opportunities and winning new business, through marketing and sales activities and continuous client contact programmes with senior and executive level client staff
· Networking with clients, prospective clients and internally across PwC, developing ongoing relationships and leveraging these where possible into project opportunities
· Acting as the engagement leader for projects, leading project teams on client sites and being responsible for senior level client liaison
· Taking responsibility for the overall quality of reports; presenting findings/recommendations to client Board and management team(s)
· Being a 'subject matter expert' relating to regulatory services for clients
· People development, mentoring and coaching, including management of client facing team
· Technical research, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies, providing input to the debate on development and application of policy, participating in PwC’s Thought Leadership
· Taking responsibility for developing a broader capability with additional talent, as business allows.
Your experience should include:
· Experience in providing technical regulatory advice to financial institutions
· Sector knowledge from one of: Life Insurance, Consumer Credit or General Insurance or Mortgage Broking
· A wide network of senior client relationships
· A proven track record in winning new engagements/clients and identifying new opportunities with existing clients.
· The ability to make new contacts, listen to their needs and interpret this to provide new opportunities to assist them
· Ability to win new work, build our reputation and expand our service offerings to our clients
· Excellent communication skills.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business. www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.